The new range of Jumbo Eye Pencils from NYX look amazing and you can create many looks using the one pencil, available in colours to suit everyone.
Read on to find out more…
These Jumbo Eye Pencils are eye liners that can be used as an eye-shadow and can be used on parts of the face for highlighting and contouring, these pencils are made of mineral oil and powder; they said to glide on even with the littlest of effort.
They come in 5 beautiful colours Pure Gold, Iced Mocha, French Fries, Yogurt and Rust. These Eye Pencils will a long way in your make-up bag.
So, here are a few tips on how to use these Eye Pencils.
1. Start with creating depth of the socket first by contouring in a triangle shape on the outer corner of the eye
2. Blend any harsh edges with a clean fluffy blending brush, because these eye pencils are creamy, it takes about 2 seconds to blend out the harsh edges
3. Next, apply the Yogurt shade in the tear duct and bring it right across the lid about three quarters of the way over
4. Use another clean fluffy blending brush and blend out any harsh edges and gently blend two colours together on the lid
5. Next redefine the socket with an extra application of French Fries and blend slightly together, also apply French Fries underneath the lash line and blend the harsh edges with a clean brush.
The Yogurt shade has a nice pinky shimmer so would look lovely on the cheekbones as a highlighter and use your fingers (warmth of the fingers will help to blend it out)
The Jumbo Eye Pencils are great for using as eyeshadow bases, this because of the creamy texture.
NYX Cosmetics can be purchased at pharmacies nationwide.
Till next time Ladies!!!